Popular full-service neighborhood eatery wows guests with new specialty dishes and drinks for a limited time
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Known for its iconic boozy brunch, The Toasted Yolk Cafe is inviting its fans to toast to even more surprise and delight, as the popular neighborhood eatery unveils exciting new offerings to make an already craveable menu even more electrifying. Back by popular demand, The Toasted Yolk is also raising a toast to its famous Chicken and Waffles and bringing them to a location near you for a limited time only.
Continuing its never-ending quest to change the way people think about breakfast and lunch, The Toasted Yolk is kicking that mantra into overdrive with two fantastic southwest-inspired entrees, an appetizer that provides quite the kick, plus four specialty beverages –– because it’s never too early, right?
“It may be hot outside right now, but the real heat is coming from the chefs in our kitchen because they’ve seriously outdone themselves with these new items,” said The Toasted Yolk CEO and Co-Founder Chris Milton. “Of course, at The Toasted Yolk, it’s never too early to get toasted and we take that to heart anytime we add to our menu. We are so excited for guests to stop in and try them all.”
Available now for a limited time at all Toasted Yolk locations, the eclectic new lineup of menu items feature:
- Fried Banana Peppers: Sliced banana peppers that are lightly breaded and fried in Toasted Yolk’s signature seasoning. A perfect shareable for those looking to kick things up a notch. Served with house-made dipping sauce for $9.99.
- Strawberry Pico Pollo Pancakes: Toasted Yolk is taking a leap forward with this innovative and unique dish packed with flavor. Made with signature hand-breaded chicken tender wrapped with a light and fluffy pancake, drizzled with Siracha Aioli and topped with fresh strawberry pico de gallo. Served with hash brown casserole for $16.99.
- Chicken and Waffles: The iconic and popular brunch dish is making its return –– Yolk-Style. House-made chicken tenders that are fried to perfection and sandwiched between famous Belgian waffles with cheddar cheese and diced jalapeños in the batter. Generously drizzled with Mike’s Hot Honey for extra heat and served with hashbrown casserole for $17.99.
- Strawberry Casa-Hito: This refreshing summer beverage is highlighted by Casamigos Premium Tequila, strawberry puree, fresh mint and topped with champagne for $12.
- The Toasted Yolk Shot: Jameson Whiskey with butterscotch schnapps and maple syrup. Served with an orange juice chaser and candied bacon for $10.
- The Cold Brew Shot: House-brewed Geva cold brew coffee that’s mixed with premium vodka, vanilla-infused syrup and topped with a swirl of whipped cream for $10.
- The Beach-Side Shot: Malibu Rum, pineapple juice and coconut cream, served with a candied bacon chaser for $10.
The Toasted Yolk offers a one-of-a-kind breakfast, brunch and lunch experience. With fan favorites like its famous Churro Donuts, Cowboy Scramble, West Coast Arnold and Club Sandwich, the chef-driven menu is unmatched in quality and freshness. Of course, it’s never too early to get toasted. Guests can enjoy a full bar with everything from classic mimosas, frozen Bellinis and Bloody Marys to Rise ‘N’ Shine Punch and Jackie’s Morning Rita.
The Toasted Yolk Cafe: It’s Never Too Early to Get Toasted.
About The Toasted Yolk Cafe
The Toasted Yolk Cafe is a full-service neighborhood eatery featuring reimagined interpretations of traditional breakfast, brunch and lunch classics. Founded by longtime friends Chris Milton and Mathew DeMott in Houston, Texas in 2010, The Toasted Yolk is committed to unwavering quality of food, farm-to-table freshness and unmatched service. Its menus are tailored to meals enjoyed throughout the day, allowing diners to enjoy egg specialties and coffee in the morning, boozy cocktails and savory pancakes at brunch, and a variety of delicious salads, sandwiches and soups at lunch. The Toasted Yolk has more than doubled its size over the last 24 months and currently operates 25 locations throughout the Lone Star State, with 22 units in the development process in Texas, Alabama, Florida and Tennessee. For more information, visit thetoastedyolk.com and follow The Toasted Yolk on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- More from Toasted Yolk Cafe
The post Spice Up Your Life with Indulgent New Offerings From The Toasted Yolk Café first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.