Brand also brings back fan favorite Firemouth Wings & Crab Cakes
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Razzoo’s Cajun Cafe®, the spirited casual eatery that spotlights the flavor, fun, and festivity of New Orleans, is jazzing up the menu for its guests with items that will spice up your life. Fans of the brand should get ready to have their taste buds dancing with delight. With offerings such as the Mardi Party Shrimp and the return of fan-favorites including Creole Pork Chops, Firemouth Wings, and Crab Cakes, guests are in for a treat.
“At Razzoo’s Cajun Cafe, we are excited to build out our menu offerings while also bringing back fan-favorites,” said Philip Parsons, Razzoo’s Chief Executive Officer. “Many guests visit us for our great tasting, bold and flavorful food, and now we are bringing them even more delicious options!”
The new menu items give guests the opportunity to get some kick-in-the-pants flavor.
- Mardi Party Shrimp: Bacon-wrapped shrimp with jalapeño, served with jalapeño cheese sauce & seasoned fries.
- Firemouth Wings: Hand-battered, perfectly fried chicken wings, served with Cajun buttermilk.
- Crab Cakes: Two crab cakes, topped with tomato and onion relish, over lemon butter sauce.
- Peel & Eat Shrimp: Served cold with cocktail sauce
- Creole Pork Chop: Breaded and fried chops, topped with jalapeño cheese sauce and served with mashed potatoes & green beans.
- Redfish Bienville: Blackened redfish served over dirty rice, topped with lemon butter sauce and shrimp. Served with green beans & garlic toast.
- Shrimp Carnivale: Shrimp sauteed with onions, bell peppers and our Bayou Ouch Sauce. Served with rice, green beans, and garlic toast.
- Shrimp En Brochette: Bacon-wrapped shrimp with jalapeñ Served with dirty rice, jalapeño cheese sauce, green beans and garlic toast.
- Stuffed Chicken: Grilled chicken stuffed with boudin and topped with jalapeño cheese sauce. Served with mashed potatoes, green beans and garlic toast.
Razzoo’s and their attentive Krewe believe there is nothing more fun than providing their guests with the ultimate dining experience, so come on down to try the new menu items and let the good times roll! Don’t forget to ask how to get a free “Le First Chomp” to be let in on the little secret.
About Razzoo’s Cajun Cafe®
Razzoo’s Cajun Cafe passionately creates bold, flavorful, Cajun-inspired dishes that bring to life all the flavor, fun and festivity of New Orleans and the French Quarter. Founded in Dallas in 1991, Razzoo’s operates 22 restaurants in TX, OK and NC. Razzoo’s is privately owned. Learn more about Razzoo’s by visiting www.razzoos.com or www.facebook.com/razzoos.
Ink Link Marketing
- More from Razzoo’s Cajun Cafe
The post Razzoo’s Cajun Cafe Kicks off the Season With New Menu first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.