If you are looking for a simple and delicious fluff salad to add to any gathering, here you go! This Snickers Apple Salad is so easy and everyone loves it! It’s super versatile too and we will give you lots of tips on how to change it, so check out that below.
Snickers Apple Salad Ingredients Needed:
Instant Vanilla Pudding
Apples, we prefer the green granny smith apples
As you can see this is super simple but it is so good. I like to add the snickers bar right before serving since it keeps them bar crunchy. We also like the tartness of the Granny Smith apple in contrast with the sweetness of the snickers bar. We also wanted to take things up a notch and we drizzled our homemade caramel sauce over the finished salad. To say that was next level.. would be an understatement. We also added marshmallows, which are completely optional.
If you want to add caramel sauce, you can use our homemade recipe. It’s the one we used and it’s delicious. Just half it for this salad.
- Can use sugar free pudding.
- Can use low fat cool-whip.
- Could add bananas, grapes or strawberries.
- Can drizzle caramel or chocolate sauce on top.
- Can leave out the marshmallows.
- You could easily change the flavor of the pudding! Cheesecake would be delicious too.
- Can use different candy bars.
- Could make your own whipped cream instead of using cool whip.
- Can toss apples in lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
So.. you can easily see this is a very versatile salad and one you can make your own. Add this one to your recipe list because it’s great for any summer gathering. So refreshing.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Snickers Apple Salad
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 8 ounce container whipped topping, thawed.
- 2 large apples chopped and unpeeled (I used Granny Smith apples)
- 3 king sized Snicker bars chopped
- 1 cup marshmallows Optional
Mix dry pudding mix and milk with mixer.
Fold in whipped topping with spoon mixing well.
Add apples, chopped candy bars and marshmallows.
Mix until combined.
Can use low-fat cool whip
Could add bananas, grapes or strawberries
Can drizzle caramel or chocolate sauce on top
Can change flavor of pudding and use different candy bars.
Can use 1 cup of whipping cream instead of cool whip. (Whip the cream)
Can toss apples in lemon juice to prevent browning.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.